Monday 4 March 2013

Katie lost 3 stone with Celebrity Slim!

Katie in her fab LBD!

Quick Stats:

Katie Nichol
Weight loss: 3 Stone
Time achieved weight loss in: 6 months

After having her second child, Katie had gone from a size 8 to a size 14. It is very common for women to gain weight throughout pregnancy and Katie was no different, after having her second child Katie was determined to get back into her old size 8 wardrobe!
"I began the programme at the end of April and found that Celebrity Slim fitted in really well with my lifestyle, it was so convenient and being able to eat real food whilst feeding a family was perfect! I would recommend to anyone wanting to lose weight, and get back in their old jeans, to give Celebrity Slim a try; you will be shocked at how easy it is!"
"Not only did Celebrity Slim help me, it also made a huge different to my mum, she stopped smoking after 36 years and gained about 3 stone. Once she started to see my weight loss with Celebrity Slim and then tasted the Fruit and Nut Breakfast bar she was hooked! She lost 5lbs in the 1st week, she was over the moon!"
"I really enjoy logging onto the Celebrity Slim UK & Ireland Facebook page, I find every one so friendly. It is hard being new to any diet, but I found all the help and support I needed from other like-minded slimmer's, the encouragement we give each other is really motivating. I love to help out and give advice to other slimmers who are new to Celebrity Slim, if I can loose the weight and keep it off, I'm sure anyone can!"
Congratulations to Katie on your fantastic 3 stone weight loss. And good luck to your Mum on her Celebrity Slim journey!



















No comments:

Post a Comment